|K3W3L||talk • contribs|
to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
Descenders Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
- While you can edit anonymously, a free account makes it easier to keep track of your own edits.
- Need help
- Check out our help wiki.
- Be bold
- There's no need to wait. Jump right in and start editing. The wiki maintenance category may be a great place to start, or you can start small by fixing spelling, grammar, and other errors you come across.
- Start a new article
- Recent changes
- See a list of recent changes.
- Community discussion
- See what the community is currently talking about or make suggestions.
In addition to the usual wiki maintenance tasks at Special:SpecialPages, these are some of the more pressing matters that the Wiki is currently in need of.
Useful, but not necessary
Combined Items Table
Although the Items page is already very comprehensive, all the items are separated by rarity, making some things hard to find. I have been entertaining the idea of making a giant table where you can sort items by name, rarity, team, manufacturer, etc.
If you are willing to undertake this task, register an account with Gamepedia, go to https://descenders.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=User:USERNAME/Sandbox (replacing USERNAME with your own username) and create a Sandbox page to play around with the table. Drop me a note on my talk page (or ping me in the Discord server) if you'd like me to have a look at anything you've come up with.
Although I've edited most of the pages on the Wiki, I'd like to give a special thanks to the following individuals for making this possible:
- RageSquid and No More Robots
- JnvSor for the basis for the Items page
- Gardalice, CorruptedPixl, bobtheguy6 and Shampo for providing Career and Career-Plus images
- Rosie, Timo654 and minirop for providing images for the Items page
- suchwow, Mac P and minirop for providing item names in the early days of the items page.