Bike Parks are handcrafted maps in Descenders. These are special maps that have been built instead of being procedurally generated.
As console versions are not allowed to support Mods, these maps are created as a compromise. While most of them are designed in-house at RageSquid, some other user-created maps have since been officialised.
How to play
To ride a Bike Park, go to Ride, then select the Bike Parks option in the menu.
If any bike parks are marked with these symbols, they are not available on that particular version of the game:
- - not available on the Xbox version of the game
- - not available on the PS4 version of the game
- - not available on the Switch version of the game
- In most cases, missing bike parks will come to their respective platforms within a few weeks; do not attempt to join the track using the seed if it is not currently on the platform.
- In some cases, the bike park is too technically demanding for the platform; hence, some bike parks are not available on the Switch version despite already being out on other consoles.
|Mt. Rosie||1009||Roan Albers|
|STMP Line||1012||Roan Albers|
|BikeOut 2||1013||Roan Albers|
|Stoker Bike Park||1014||Spe|
|Dyfi Valley||1015||Roan Albers and Spe|
|BikeOut 3||1016||Roan Albers|
|New Lexico||1017||Roan Albers and Spe|
|Alodalakes Bike Resort||1018|
|Kushmuck 4X Park||1022||xXKushXx|
|Bikeout 4||1024||Roel Ezendam and Roan Albers|
|Ido Bike Park||1025||Roan Albers|
|Rose Ridge||1026||Roan Albers|
|Drylands National Park||1028||Antgrass|
|Saba||1029||Roan Albers and Spe|
- Any maps credited to Roan Albers, Roel Ezendam and Spe are maps designed by RageSquid.
- This excludes Stoker Bike Park, as it was designed before Spe joined the development team.
- A lot of Bike Parks formerly started out as Mods before becoming part of the game.
- This includes BikeOut, BikeOut V2, Vuurberg, Cambria, STMP Line, Stoker Bike Park, Alodalakes Bike Resort, Descenders Island, The Sanctuary, Megapark, Kushmuck 4X Park, Jump City, Mt Slope, Drylands National Park, Island Cakewalk, and Llangynog Freeride (formerly known as Vision Line).
- Idarkopf was formerly a bike park, but was removed due to potential legal issues. The mod version is still playable via the Steam version of the game.
- Dyfi is a location in Wales.
- Mt. Rosie's name is a reference to designer Roan Albers' online handle, while New Lexico's name is likewise a reference to programmer Lex Decrauw's name (and a wordplay on the state New Mexico).
- Full list of Bonus Worlds